1. By using the levelbags.pl store, you accept these Regulations.
2. The online store at www.levelbags.pl is run by "Made 4 Friends" Roman Nimets, NIP 6762497203
3. The Online Store sells products via the Internet. All products offered by the store are new, free from legal and physical defects.
4. Orders are accepted via the Internet from entities hereinafter referred to as Buyers. In order to place an order, please complete the order form. After placing the order, the Buyer is sent an e-mail that the order has arrived at the store.
5.The order is processed when the Buyer receives an e-mail from the Seller confirming the order.
6.The time of order fulfillment is given in the information on the home page or next to the product.
7.After completing the order, the goods are sent to the Buyer. At the request of the Buyer, the Seller may issue an invoice.
8.The waiting time for the shipment is counted from the payment being credited to the account until it is sent by post or courier. In the case of cash on delivery, the waiting time is counted from ordering the item through the store.
9. A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
10. The online store display does not constitute an offer pursuant to art. 66¹ of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, and only an invitation to conduct negotiations. The status of the offer is binding upon the confirmation of the order by the Seller. The subject of the contract is goods according to the specifications of the order placed.
11. The Buyer may pay for the ordered goods by selecting one of the following payment methods:
- Payments are handled by PayLane sp. with headquarters in Gdańsk at ul. Norwida 4, postal code: 80-280, KRS: 0000227278
- Payment service PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l et Cie, S.C.A., with headquarters 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luksemburg („firma PayPal”).
12. The ordered goods are shipped in Poland via Poczta Polska, UPS or DHL delivery services. In the event of damage to the parcel, it is recommended to write a damage report, which will facilitate the pursuit of possible claims.
13. The rights and obligations of the parties resulting from the concluded contract are regulated in the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code and in the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights. and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. The Seller ensures that the personal data provided on the order form in the Seller's online store is collected and processed in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 about personal data protection. The collected personal data is used only for the purpose of fulfilling the orders placed and informing about promotions and in no case will they be made available to third parties. Each Buyer has the right to access, modify and delete their personal data from the Seller's database at any time.
14. Withdrawal from the contract and return of the goods are carried out in accordance with the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. The consumer may withdraw from a distance contract with the Seller without giving any reason within 10 (ten) days by submitting an appropriate statement in writing. The ten-day period during which the consumer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the date of delivery of the item. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the consumer is released from any obligations. Withdrawal from the contract and return of the goods are possible when the goods show no signs of use, are complete and have not been damaged in any way. The goods should be returned to the address of the Seller - Bolesława Prusa 12/8, 30-109 Kraków, Małopolskie. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction. The price of the goods will be refunded within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the shipment together with the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The cost of shipping goods between the parties is not refundable. Personalized, custom-made products are not eligible for returns.
15. The complaint procedure is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales. The consumer has the right to lodge a complaint within 2 months of finding the goods non-compliant with the contract. The store is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods only if it is found within two years from the delivery of the goods to the buyer.
16. Information about products, specifications and illustrations contained on the website of the Seller's Online Store have been developed on the basis of the most current information available at the time of publication.
17. Copyrights, including all materials and their arrangement in the Online Store, are legally protected and constitute the intellectual property of the Seller. Copying for commercial purposes, distribution, modification and publication without the written consent of the Seller is prohibited. Some elements of the Online Store are owned by third parties and protected by copyright belonging to these entities.
18. The store reserves the right to change the regulations, any changes to the regulations come within 7 days of their announcement. Orders placed before the amendments come into force are carried out on the same terms.